Write for Us
Are you an expert in your field, passionate about sharing your knowledge with the world? We welcome guest post submissions on our website, regardless of your industry or topic*
. We are looking for high-quality content that is both informative and engaging for our readers.
• We accept guest posts for a variety of topics, so don't hesitate to contact us for topic suggestions that fit your company or to pitch your ideas. Your content doesn't need to be related to VPNs or cybersecurity. We are merely interested in articles that are informative, educational, and/or entertaining.
• The article should be at least 800 words long, with a maximum of 3 do-follow links in total. One of the links should be to your or your client's site, and the other two should be to general/authority sites. Please refrain from linking to competitors or Wikipedia. We reserve the right to remove any links that we find inappropriate.
• Once your article is published on our website, we request that you share it on your social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, and any other platform that you use. This helps to drive more traffic to your post and our website.
We do not accept articles related to adult content, gambling, or forex industries. Please ensure that your content is appropriate for all audiences.
Submitting Your Post:
If you are interested in submitting a guest post, please send us an e-mail to [email protected]
or through the Contact Form, containing the following information:
• A brief introduction about yourself and your company.
• The topic you would like to write about, or a request for a suggestion of our own.
If you already have a specific article in mind, you can also include:
• A brief outline of your proposed article.
• The links you plan to include in your article.
Once we have received your e-mail, we will review your proposal and get back to you as soon as possible. If we accept your post, we will provide you with further instructions on how to submit your article and get it published.
We look forward to hearing from you and sharing your expertise with our readers.
TheTop5VPN Editorial Team